We've been enjoying ourselves here in Ohio with my family. We've done all our Christmas Shopping and now just look forward to all the festivities. My aunts, uncles and cousins are all coming over on Christmas Eve and then my immediate family returns again Christmas Day for some more fun and food. Here are some pictures of our vacation so far. The 16oz T-Bone Steak (above)
Clint thoroughly enjoyed his first T-Bone steak. It was so delicious he couldn't put it down.
Halo
I also had a first and I actually beat Clint and my brother Kevin at a game of Halo.


1 comment:
Clint - it looks like you are getting man-handled in the wrestling and the Halo. You must be loosing it in your old age. I met some missionaries in the Virgin Islands that knew who you were as the Virgin Islands are now part of the Puerto Rico East mission. The sister at church was in PR before the split and she said she arrived around the time you left. She also knows Mandi.
Post a Comment