We were welcomed back to Utah by Blaine and the kids. We got to stay with them for a couple days. It was a lot of fun.
New Years Eve Day Abby and Brooke had gymnastics so we went to watch them. It was fun. We practiced when we got back home.
Brooke and Abby wanted to play Pretty Pretty Princess and Uncle Clint was such a good sport.
Back in Rexburg I got a phone call and my greenie, two weeks home from the mish, decided to make a pit stop in Rexburg as she was traveling to Bozeman. We watched the Ohio State LSU game and talked about mission memories. She stayed all night and the next morning her and I went to an open house tour of the Rexburg Temple. It was great to see her again.
3 comments:
You haven't updated in a few days! I check it almost everyday for an update! I wanted to thank you so much for the card. I got it when I came back. It was so good to see both you and Clint at Christmas. I love you guys and wish you a very happy 2008!
Glad to see we made the blog. The pictures turned out pretty well...I'm loving the gymnastics one!!...and Clint, well, there aren't words that can express the joy we had in seeing you all decorated like a princess. What an uncle!!
We want more!
Post a Comment