Michael Ryan

Sunday, October 26, 2008

BYU-Idaho Soccer

In my attempt to stay in shape I have up and joined the competitive soccer league here at school. It is tons of fun but I hurt like crazy after every practice and game. Last weekend I played 3 games and it took me until wed to recover. Below are picture from our first game, I am #5 if you couldn't tell.
There are 7 teams in the league and we just finished our "regular season" games, yep all 6 of them, and we now have 2 weeks of tournament play. Our team plays really well together and we have been doing good against the other teams, our record is 4 - 1 - 1, our one loss was our first game. It's lots of fun.

4 comments:

The Family said...

Yay my friends left me a comment. It's so good to hear from you. It made my day. I'm glad to see the baby is growing nicely. Did you find out what you are having or are you keeping it a mystery? Jenn, send me your email address. I lost all the ones I had when comcast shut down my account because I stopped subscribing to their service...dummies.

xoxo

The Family said...

Nevermind, I went back to your blog and saw the running side bar announcing the days left and that it is a boy!! YAY!! Congrats you will love having a little boy. I know I do.

Ryan said...

I am so jealous dude. Play while you can, because life gets busy and it is hard to find the time. Good luck with the playoffs.

Iowa Zirkers said...

Congrats on the winning team. I am glad that you got the chance to play. You have always loved the sport and you are good. I guess you just get that from your mom, right?