Michael Ryan

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New Set of Wheels

I got a Jeep Liberty Sport for my first ride. It's very cool and has a lot of the features I was looking for, you can tell by the smile on my face. Canopy with sunroof, Five point harness and shocks for when dad takes me off road. Cup holders for me and my parents. And of course my very own steering wheel that makes clicking noises and honks, that will come in handy when I can actually reach it. Mom and Dad took me for a short (5 minute) ride in which I was so bundled up I couldn't even see anything except my blanket. I can't wait until the weather warms up, then it will be even more awesome!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice ride Mikey! You will have to take me for a stroll some time. What a handsome little devil.

Iowa Zirkers said...

You have it made Michael. We love you all so very much. Looks like you can get around just fine. Keep your parents in line.
Love you so very much,
Grandma and Grandpa