Michael was blessed on March 29th. Many of our family and friends were able to attend. It was great to have so many of you there to be a part of this special time for Michael. He was an angel during the blessing, but pictures were another story. As you may be able to tell from the very first picture, he's sreaming and I'm reaching for the pacifier that just shot our of his mouth. After church we had a everyone over for some lunch and visiting. We truly enjoyed this day.
12 years ago
4.jpg)

2 comments:
It was really fun to see you guys and to be a part of Michael's special day. Thanks for having us. I love the picture where the little guy is just screaming.
A special day for my Michael, and my Clint. I love the blessing outfit. It was a good choice Jenn and Clint. Glad so many could be there with you. We were there in spirit.
Grandma Zirker
Post a Comment