Our little boy is definitely a morning person and I'm not sure where he gets it because both Clint and I are not. However we enjoy the many smiles and coos Michael gives us when he first wakes up. Sometimes I wake up in the morning wondering if he's okay because 9 hours have past since he went to bed and he hasn't woken me up yet. Before rushing off to get him I lay in bed listening for a few moments to hear something come out of his room. I'll occasionally here a coo, grunt, gurgle, or sneeze. I then realize he's awake and when I go into his room to get him he lights up and greets me with big smiles and more interesting noises. It just melts my heart.
12 years ago
2 comments:
He is getting so big. Sonora is a serious morning person as well. I usually wake up to the sound of her grunting and pooping, but then giggles and coos. It's so fun how excited they are when they first see you in the morning. He's a cutie you guys. Good work.
What a joy! ! ! I can't think of anything better than loving and caring for one of Heavenly Father's precious children. He trusts them with us--hard to believe, but it is true. You are doing a great job both of you. Michael, you are so cute.
Grandma Zirker
Post a Comment