Jennifer went to visit her family in Ohio and while she was there realized that we was feeling very tired and getting sick. So when she got home she took a test and found out that she is great with child. Well maybe not great with child yet, but with child. So to let everyone know I made a shirt for her with this sign (below) on the back. We are anxiously awaiting a little surprise due to arrive February 24.

6 comments:
Well I'm glad to know that you 2 are still alive and kicking. It was a great surprise to see that you blogged....it made me smile. How are you feeling Jen? When do you find out what you are having? We will be anxiously waiting.
Well, Stacy and anyone else who is curious. I've been feeling so much better I'm at 14 weeks now and except for still feeling a little tired I'm great. We should find out sometime in the beginning of October what we will be having. We're anxiously waiting too!
Congratulations! That's great news.
YEA!!!! I have been waiting for a post about this. Jenn, I have meaning to call you....one of these days I will get myself together. I like all the pics you posted. Talk to you soon.
We all are so excited for you. So are you really going to find out what the wee little one will be? We will be checking back. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Congratulations!! Very exciting!!!
Post a Comment