For a date night Jennifer and I went to a Science something or another here and had a look around, it was very interesting. I was quite entertained with a huge crank system they had that had all kinds of balls moving around several different routes. I think I stood and watched it for a good hour.
Jennifer and I both took a crack at being weather men/women but Jenn says it's not for her. I on the other hand am considering a career change. Just kidding.
On another occasion we went to a place called Gilgal Gardens. We had no clue what to expect an what we found was .. well, interesting. We found quotations and hymns in the different structures as well as scriptural stories. And after close examination we found Joseph Smith or Joseph of Egypt or ... you decide.
This is a stone statue of... I don't know what this is of but it looks cool.
After looking at the quotes for about 5 min I got bored and started climbing on these rocks here. I later found a sign that said "Don't touch!" oops, my bad.
This is the statue that was distroyed by the stone cut out without hands (Daniel 2)
The standard works in stone. Good luck opening them.
This is the statue of Joseph _____.
The next day Jennifer read of Gilgal in the bible. It makes a little more sense... Just a little.
1 comment:
Huh... where is this? You guys sure have a knack for finding the local gems. We'll have to go pay our respects if we ever find this place.
Post a Comment