12 years ago
Sunday, June 1, 2008
All Settled In
We are here in Salt Lake City, enjoying what the city life has to offer. Everything we need is within walking distance. The temple is only a block away, our church building (The Joseph Smith Memorial Building) is only a block away, and Clint's job is about 4 blocks away. We are blessed. We're all settled and have been for a few weeks now. It's been fun learning the area and meeting new people. Our ward consists of people like us newly wed, some have one child a lot are expecting, The other population of our ward are those who were like us about 50 years ago. We don't have any one in the middle. It's fun. Clint loves his internship and from what I hear they love him too. It's going great. We love you and can't wait to see all of you so soon. Love Ya. Here are some pictures of our new place and the view from our balcony!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is an amazing view. Luckies. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Jenn, I got your pictures this week---thanks for sending them. I'll be sending you some as soon as I can think about it. Did you want them 8.5x11 or 12x12? Let me know.
Post a Comment