Wednesday Feb. 4, 2009 Jennifer gave birth to our newest addtion. Michael Ryan Zirker came at 9:12 pm on Wed. He is 7 lbs 3 oz, 19 3/4 in long. He was three weeks early but is doing great. He really loves his mommy and daddy.
That is one handsome little guy. Congatulations! I love the one with the A&W. I'm a firm believer that root beer makes for cute kids and you can never start them too early.
What a good looking baby. Morgan was 7lbs 3oz and 19 inches (and not 3 weeks early...imagine what could've been). It is hard to believe she was once so itty bitty. Nice work.
Oh yay, yay!! Congratulations guys! He is absolutely adorable. Well done! I'm glad he's healthy and that he loves his parents - that helps you deal with the lifestyle adjustment. We will have to hurry up to Rexburg so we can meet him. In the meantime, please, please post more photos.
Congratulations!! I haven't checked in on your for quite some time. So finally I do and whadya know, you've had a beautiful baby boy. He is very adorable. It's so cliche, but they grow so fast. Beatrice was that little just 5 months ago, and now she looks like a giant in comparison. Enjoy every minute. Congrats again. Miss youxoxoxox
8 comments:
That is one handsome little guy. Congatulations! I love the one with the A&W. I'm a firm believer that root beer makes for cute kids and you can never start them too early.
You guys are going to be great parents. I also believe root beer has an esthetically pleasing effect.
So cute!!! Clint, I love that you are wearing gymnastic shirts all the time. Have fun and get some sleep.
What a good looking baby. Morgan was 7lbs 3oz and 19 inches (and not 3 weeks early...imagine what could've been). It is hard to believe she was once so itty bitty. Nice work.
Oh yay, yay!! Congratulations guys! He is absolutely adorable. Well done! I'm glad he's healthy and that he loves his parents - that helps you deal with the lifestyle adjustment. We will have to hurry up to Rexburg so we can meet him. In the meantime, please, please post more photos.
Yeah...hope all is well. Let me know how the cloth diapers/wipes work.
Indeed, he is your cutiest baby. How I miss him and the two of you. It was fun being there for his first week in this world. Hug him for me.
Congratulations!! I haven't checked in on your for quite some time. So finally I do and whadya know, you've had a beautiful baby boy. He is very adorable. It's so cliche, but they grow so fast. Beatrice was that little just 5 months ago, and now she looks like a giant in comparison. Enjoy every minute. Congrats again. Miss youxoxoxox
Post a Comment