Michael Ryan

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Michael's Favorites and Not So Favorites


Michael has had two baths, one from Grandma and one from Mommy, and screamed through both.

After nursing, Michael gets a little bit extra to help him grow big and strong.
It is quite the little process.


If there is one thing Michael likes more than eating, or Daddy, it is sleeping.


He is the cutest baby we have ever had!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Darrick n' Camille said...

Dude, that is one cute kid! Im beginning to think that the off-white substance Jen is so freely administering is perhaps a sedative of some type. Hope you guys are enjoying the new experience!

Kaspar said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name! He is just adorable!!

Marlo said...

I have been giving Sonora extra milk the same way....and she hates it! Michael looks like he likes a lot better. Have funand get some sleep!

Jenee Zirker said...

He is a really cute little guy and he looks like he's growing so big. I love the Halo shirt. Got a good chuckle out of that. Hope you guys are doing well and I'm sure that you are loving every minute of it.

Susan said...

We are so happy for you guys! Take care.

The Weimer Family

Debbie said...

I think he is the cutest baby you have ever had too! Can't wait to come over and hold him again! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! I just came across your blog! Congratulations!! He'd absolutely precious!! So happy for you both!