Michael Ryan

Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's Exciting in My World

So Mommy and Daddy tag-teamed my first bath in my big tub. Daddy took the pictures and Mommy did the bathing. Just kidding Daddy helped...a little. I prefer this type of bath instead of those sponge baths. At first I didn't really know what to think, but I like it!
So after weeks of waiting I finally got to go to church. Daddy dressed me up all nice and swaddled me in a nice warm blanket and put a cute hat on my head. We walked really fast to the church and got there just as the opening song ended! Hopefully we'll get there earlier next time.
I've been holding out. I smile quite often, but it's very random. Finally mom and dad were ready with the camera to capture these cute grins. Am I adorable or what?
So mom got out the white sheet and other props to give me my one month photo shoot. I have to say at first I was not very cooperative, hence the pacifier. It got better though and she got a few cute ones of me, which isn't saying much because she took dozens.
Well, family and friends I'm happy to update you on my new life. It's been wonderful. My mommy and daddy love me so much. I'm getting bigger by the day. I even slept one night all the way through 7 hours! Mommy was very happy. Hugs and Kisses from Michael!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenee Zirker said...

He's so darling and it sounds like he loves his mom and dad so much. keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

I simply love it!!

Debbie said...

His smiles are soooo cute! =)