So Clint went on a Geology Field Trip this past weekend and left Michael and I to entertain ourselves for three days. I have to admit I was a bit frightened at the idea of not having those extra hands relieve me once in a while. Michael and I survived and had fun. Luckily I had at least one big thing planned every day. Michael Slept in his Crib for the first time, just for a nap though. He's still in our room in his Pack n' Play. Michael ate a lot and cried once in a while. The fun things though were running errands, taking a walk, and going to a "Hair Night" activity at church. He was the only boy and of course we put a little bow on his head just for kicks and giggles. The best part, however, was when Clint came back home!

No comments:
Post a Comment