Michael Ryan

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The End is Near

Six years ago I start my university studies and now it is coming to an end. Over those years I have learned much about the development of software and I really love it. Over the last year I have been working on my senior project and this last week I finished it so I thought I would share it.

For my project I created a simple graphics engine, physics engine, and collision engine. The final result is a fully integrated 3D environment with primitive objects that follow some of the natural physics laws. As the final part of my project I took the pieces and put them together into a fun application, Billiards. Take a look below. I tried to do some screen capture video but it made my frame rate really slow so I just used my camera to take a video and then there are some still shots.

Senior Project TitleSenior Project 1Senior Project 3Senior Project 2Senior Project 4Senior Project 5Senior Project 6 Senior Project 7Senior Project 8

2 comments:

Marlo said...

Looks like you've come a long from PC/Poll Systems, which makes me feel like I hlped this day become possible. Ha. Good job Clint, you rock.

Ryan said...

Looks awesome Clint! Now we need to create a trebuchet game where you can launch things (cannonballs, cows, flaming bowling balls, etc) to try and hit a target or knock down a castle wall. We can work on this once you move. Congrats on finishing the project.