Michael Ryan

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What we've been up to lately

We got some snow and thought we'd see how Michael would do and he wasn't sure at first, but he ended up enjoying it.


Well our growing boy has been finding anything and everything that he can get into to make things hard for mom and dad, but he's so cute it doesn't matter.

Welcome to our new house. Well, it should be ours sometime this week and we're excited to embark on this new adventure. Below are some more pictures for you to get a look see at our first place.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hambrick said...

Yeah...a new home. We're excited for you guys. Could that baby be any cuter???

Unknown said...

Jenn, I totally wish I could come stay in January while I'm in Vegas, but it just isn't going to work out the way we thought. However, I'd like to take a raincheck and fly out and stay for a week or so maybe at the end of the summer? Love you guys!! Give Michael a hug and a kiss for me, will you?!?

Debbie said...

Hey there, got any more pics of your new home since you have moved in?