Michael Ryan

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year - 2010

The end of 2009 was a time of change for us.  Both Jennifer and Clint graduated from BYU-I, Clint took a job in Riverton Utah as a software developer, and we bought a house in Saratoga Springs Utah.

During finals week, we had to pack up the entire house so the movers could come and take all our stuff to the new house.  That left us with an empty apartment for nearly a week.  During that time Jennifer’s mother and brother came to visit (for graduation and to help with the move).

 

2009-11 (Nov)2

Michael wanted to help take apart his crib and pack.

 

2009-12 (Dec)Michael’s first Christmas.  He loved the wrapping paper and the toys he could beat on.

 

2009-12 (Dec)1Michael has begun to brush his two little teeth and he loves it.

 

2010-01 (Jan) The Holiday season left us with a few video games and Michael has enjoyed playing X-Box with dad.  He especially loves large glowing button in the middle.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey GUYS! (this is Debbie) I tried to send Jen an e-mail but for some reason it said it was the wrong address =( If you would give me your real e-mail, I got some pictures to send you! My e-mail is debbieday20@gmail.com.
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I hope you guys are having fun with the new job and home! love you guys!

The Packards said...

Hey Jenn! Cute Blog. I was wondering if I can get your address to send your w2s, Hope things are well with you!

N8 said...

what a cutie! Allie loves her new toothbrush as well! She got her 2 bottom teeth on Christmas Eve and has been chewing on everything!

<3 K8

Iowa Zirkers said...

I don't look at the bolgs very often. It takes me forever and i love all that I see and read. I love the house and am so excited for all of you. Wish we could have been there for graduation, but we were in spirit.

Love you,
Grandma and mom Zirkeer