I was looking at all the blog postings that our friends and family have been doing and I noticed our blog listed and it has been 3 months from the last update. I think that this is the only way we ever update our blog.
I have been enjoying my job and it has given me a lot of room to grow. After only a few months and lots of gear up for a new project my senior developer took a new position and I got a new guy. It has been lots of fun, but lots of work (I guess that is why they call it work). Our first project is set to be done on Tuesday (The development that is) then it is off to testing. Our second, much larger, project starts on Wednesday and is far more complicated then the first. I enjoy a good challenge.
While I am out, Jenn and Michael have lots of fun at home. Here are some shots of the little guy.
Our Little Cleaner
Getting into Mischief
(The stove was one of his favorite places. He got to heavy so we had to lay down the law)
Michael Turning One
Building Things
Playing Outside
Playing with Mommy
Sleeping
Oops
In not too long our little guy will have a little playmate. As for the gender of this new little one. We are having a ……………………… starts with a “B” and ends with a “Y” and is 4 letters long.
5 comments:
You're having a buoy?? I'm so excited for you!
Wow Michael is getting so big! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! Congrats on having another ?boy? coming!!
Wait, I know this one... You're having a baby!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!
Tricky tricky! It was fun to see Clint a few weeks ago. We can't wait to see you and your belly and Michael in a few more. Michael is a cutie.
Hey you guys - you dropped off my earth - looks like things are going well for you. Congrats on the new addition. I can't believe Michael is one. Where does the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were at your shower? Miss you. Brooke
Post a Comment